Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

NYX Invincible Fullest Coverage Foundation Review

Hello there lovelies! Today I'm going to be telling you about my experience with a new liquid foundation from NYX. This foundation claims to be full coverage without looking too matte. This sounded perfect for me because I have pretty bad skin due to acne and acne scaring yet I'm not a huge fan of super matte finishes.

My only complaints about this product is the amount they give you and the longevity of it. For $11.99, they're giving you .85 oz. rather than the standard 1 oz. which doesn't sound too bad but for some reason I seem to be going through this foundation really fast. I've only had it for about two weeks yet it's already almost gone even though I don' use that much of it at once. Keeping in mind that this does not claim to be a long wearing foundation, I do notice it slightly breaking down towards the end of the day. It's nothing too extreme but I would warn people with super oily skin.

Aside from that, I really like this foundation. I love the coverage, i'd say it's medium to full, and the natural finish. I find that matte finishes can sometimes accentuate some of my dry areas or acne spots whereas this slightly more satin finish did not. I'd say NYX put out a pretty decent shade range with this foundation and I'd recommend it to anyone that doesn't have excessively oily skin.

Thanks for reading! Leave your questions down below! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice foundation, but it's a shame about the longevity, I'm one of those people who needs my make up to last all day and then if I'm going out, too, so I really prefer long-wearing formulas. Sounds like it would be great for day-to-day wear, though xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and love each and every one of them! :D